Search: Help and options
The following modifiers are available:
- Use "" to search for a phrase, for example "machine vision"
- Use - in front of words or phrases to exclude them, for example -automatic -"multispectral analysis"
- Use * with words to search for partial matches, for example *someword someword* *someword*
You can also use the following operators to further narrow your search:
- author(s): to find particular authors, for example author:hansen or authors:hansen,johnson
- type(s): to find certain types of publications, for example type:report or types:report,article
- keyword(s): to find publications marked with certain keywords, for example keywords:fluvial,turbidite
- department(s): to find only publications published by a certain department, for example department:samba
- file(s): to find publications with certain filenames, for example file:markov
- year(s): to find publications in a given year, for example years:2004,2005
Note: The syntax is always <operator>:<value>, with no whitespace between operator and value. Multiple values may be specified by separating them with comma, like types:report,article. Values cannot contain whitespace. Also note that operator searches like the above are always wildcard searches, unlike regular searchwords, which by default will only match whole words.
System component specification
October 01, 1997
- Published date: October 01, 1997
- Conference: ACTS project 112 TRUMPET, Deliverable 9
- Name and number of project:
- Title: System component specification
- Author(s): ělnes, Jon; Skretting, Jonn
- Report number: AC112/Bull/WP2/DS/N/009/b1